Leeds City Mission
For 184 years, Leeds City Mission (LCM) has been bringing light to people in darkness across the city of Leeds. LCM ministers to those at the margins bringing gospel hope amidst darkness and despair.
LCM ministries include:
- Chaplaincy: Work with prisoners in HMP Leeds, Re:Store Charity Shop
- Work with new arrivals & refugees, Projects for the poor & marginalised
- Cross-Cultural Work, “Street Church” Outreach
- Care-Home Visitation, Church & Ministry partnerships throughout Leeds
- Chaplaincy at Leeds Rail Station, Feeding the Hungry
Please pray for LCM in 2021 especially for our new Multiple Ministry Outreach Hub based in Armley (opens Easter) and our work with prisoners in HMP Armley and HP YOI Wetherby. Pray that our ministry to vulnerable broken men will bring new life and hope as they struggle with guilt, addictions and brokenness and our support for local churches many of whom are struggling to maintain a Christian presence and witness in their neighbourhoods, for more volunteers and quality donations for our Re-Store Charity Shop. Open Doors and Open Hearts to the Good News.