It was time well spent at the Away Day for Chaplains at the University of Leeds. We created a map of Leeds showing faith diversity, related social and economic factors, faiths as represented in the media, and our questions about how to live well together. The Chaplaincy Team is so committed to the people and the institution of the universities. It was a delight to be with them and to reflect on our Christian contribution to multi faith Leeds.
- Hook Lecture 2021: A New Moral Ecology for a World where Climate Catastrophe is Real
- Climate Change Events 2021
- HOPE for Easter Sunday – A reflection from Andrew Grinnell
- Asylum Seekers & Refugees – resources for church and community groups
- Lighting Up Lockdown 2021 from Leeds Asylum Seekers Support Network
addiction Bible book children christianity church city community Conversation David Rhodes discussion education Extinction Rebellion faith God Good News Gospel Hook Lecture interfaith Jesus Jewish Justice learning lecture leeds leeds minster LGBT nature pilgrimage poetry poetry anthology politics prayer reading religion retreat Seeking Refuge speaker spirituality story theology West Yorkshire work writing yorkshire