Join with a group of Christians engaged in mission in the city for a reflective retreat. Together we will be open to encounter God in the people and places of Harehills, and reflect together. We begin the morning with prayer and theological engagement, then we spend time out and about in Harehills, leaving our usual ‘props’ behind (money, phone, somewhere to go). At 12.30 we meet up to eat to eat and reflect together. The next retreat is on Wednesday 24th June from 10am.
- Hook Lecture 2021: A New Moral Ecology for a World where Climate Catastrophe is Real
- Climate Change Events 2021
- HOPE for Easter Sunday – A reflection from Andrew Grinnell
- Asylum Seekers & Refugees – resources for church and community groups
- Lighting Up Lockdown 2021 from Leeds Asylum Seekers Support Network
addiction Bible book children christianity church city community Conversation David Rhodes discussion education Extinction Rebellion faith God Good News Gospel Hook Lecture interfaith Jesus Jewish Justice learning lecture leeds leeds minster LGBT nature pilgrimage poetry poetry anthology politics prayer reading religion retreat Seeking Refuge speaker spirituality story theology West Yorkshire work writing yorkshire