The Yorkshire Ministry Course Council Away Day began with a biblical reflection. The marks of the church in Antioch (Acts 11: 19-30) were seen as attentiveness to the Spirit, experience of grace and support and exchange between church communities. After the biblical reflection, we turned to considering how this inspires us as YMC prepares people for ministry in Yorkshire. Plans are to be set in motion to explore new and refreshed ways to meet the needs of people in training.
- Location, function and quality of space – how does that affect our well‐being?
- Christianity, Nature & Mental Health: Possibilities and Pitfalls
- Hook Lecture 2021: A New Moral Ecology for a World where Climate Catastrophe is Real
- Climate Change Events 2021
- HOPE for Easter Sunday – A reflection from Andrew Grinnell
addiction Bible book children christianity church city community Conversation David Rhodes discussion education Extinction Rebellion faith God Good News Gospel Hook Lecture interfaith Jesus Jewish Justice learning lecture leeds leeds minster LGBT nature pilgrimage poetry poetry anthology politics prayer reading religion retreat Seeking Refuge speaker spirituality story theology West Yorkshire work writing yorkshire