Saturday 31st January 2015 10am-3.30pm at LCI. A study day based on Scripture and tradition, exploring the theology of marriage and human love. The day is led by Professor Adrian Thatcher, a practising Christian, whose specialist areas are Biblical interpretation, ‘Theology of Sex and Gender’ and ‘Marriage and Family.’ The day has been planned at a time when Equal Marriage legislation is new in the UK and this will be part of our considerations. Don’t feel you have to be hugely knowledgeable or hold a particular opinion to come along, all are welcome. There will be presentations and workshops. This event is free and light refreshments will be available. Please bring your own lunch. To book your place please ring 0113 391 7928 or email [email protected] Free parking is available at the Leeds Area Diocesan Centre on St Mary’s Street, Leeds, LS9 7DP
- Power to the People, Profile of Jenya Stashkov
- Report: Church and Christian responses to the Coronavirus Pandemic in Leeds
- Power To The People Reprise of Poet Theologian Hannah Stone
- Winter Hook Lecture 2021 – Thinking about Faith and the Climate, What do we want to sustain?
- Power to the People Profile: John Battle
addiction Arts Bible book children christian christianity church churches city community Conversation David Rhodes discussion education faith God Good News Gospel interfaith Jesus Jewish Justice learning lecture leeds Leeds Citizens leeds minster nature pilgrimage poetry politics prayer racism reading religion retreat speaker spirituality story theology West Yorkshire work writing yorkshire