LGBTQ+ Inclusion in Education
Christians in Education is a series of meetings and podcasts aimed at supporting Christians in the world of education.
Our next meeting will be on Tuesday 18th June, 6.30pm at the Leeds Church Institute and we will be joined by Revd. Anthea Colledge, Anglican Chaplain, Universities’ Chaplaincy in Leeds & Lead Chaplain, University of Leeds, and together we will be looking at LGBTQ+ Inclusion and Education.
Together we will
- Celebrate education in Leeds
- Grow in awareness of the challenges and issues, and current educational responses in Leeds
- Spend some time in prayer
- Develop connections between Christians who are situated in the same schools, colleges, and Universities.
- Support those who are involved in making decisions that affect children, young people, students, and all those who are themselves, educators.
You can listen to our previous meeting on our podcast. You can subscribe to the LCI podcast in iTunes, Stitcher or by searching for LCI podcast in most podcast apps.